Please pass this announcement along to anyone attending (or considering attending) the Sigma Tau Delta 2016 International Convention, March 2 – 5, in Minneapolis, MN.
The convention schedule is completed. Here’s what you should note:
- Check the concurrent sessions index of presenters, chairs, and moderators for your name and session number.
- If you are attending the convention and have not yet registered, register today.
- If you have not yet made a hotel room reservation, make one today. The greatly reduced convention rates expire Monday, February 8.
- If you are presenting a paper or creative work, please read about how to prepare for your presentation and study the advice about presenting at the convention.
- If you are scheduled to chair a session, please see the instructions and Suggestions for Chairs.
- If you are scheduled to moderate a session, please see the instructions and Suggestions for Moderators.
- Check out the Special Presentations and Workshops and begin planning your schedule!
- Everyone is invited to attend the convention, as presenter, participant, moderator, chair, or simply audience member.