Please pass this announcement along to anyone attending (or considering attending) the Sigma Tau Delta 2018 International Convention, March 21 – 24 in Cincinnati, OH.
The convention schedule is now complete.
Information for Presenters, Moderators, and Chairs:
- Check the concurrent sessions index of presenters, chairs, and moderators for your name and session number.
Session A: Thurs. 2-3:15 p.m.
Session B: Thurs. 3:30-4:45 p.m.
Session C: Fri. 8-9:15 a.m.
Session D: Fri. 9:30-10:45 a.m.
Session E: Fri. 2-3:15 p.m.
Session F: Sat. 8-9:15 a.m.
Session G: Sat. 9:30-10:45 a.m.
Session H: Sat. 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Session I: Sat. 2:00-3:15 p.m.
Session J: Sat. 3:30-4:45 p.m.
- If you are presenting a paper or creative work, please study the advice about presenting at the convention.
- If you are scheduled to chair a session, please see the instructions and Suggestions for Chairs.
- If you are scheduled to moderate a session, please see the instructions and Suggestions for Moderators.
Information for All Attendees:
- If you are attending the convention and have not yet registered, register today.
- If you have not yet made a hotel room reservation, make one today. The convention hotel block is now full; however, there are still rooms available in the overflow block at the Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati-Downtown.
- Check out the Featured Speakers and Schedule of Events and begin planning your schedule!
Everyone is invited to attend the convention, as presenter, participant, moderator, chair, or simply audience member.